What to do if I have male candida yeast infection?

Thanks for tuning into this video. Here’s a question I got asked from a guy in Australia not that long ago. Where do I go if I have a male yeast infection? What do I do? Who do I see? What treatment do I take? How do I know I’ve got a male yeast infection? How do I know I haven’t got herpes or a sexually transmitted disease? What the hell have I got? What is it? Can you help me?

These are some routine questions I get posted to me through yeastinfection.org, so what I want you to do is please check out my yeast infection quiz. That’s one of the first things that you can do. Go to yeastinfection.org and look for the button or go to CandidaCrusher.com and look for one of the buttons that says, “Take the quiz.” This is going to give you quite a good idea because it took me a long time and a lot of investment to get this yeast infection quiz perfected and I believe it’s one of the best in the world currently, so go and do that quiz right now if you haven’t already done it, to determine if you’ve got a mild, moderate or severe yeast infection.

Now as a lot of people have said to me, “Oh, these questions are quite generic. These questions could mean you’ve got any kind of disease like diabetes or multiple sclerosis or arthritis or anything,” but that’s not true. This quiz was very carefully designed with these particular questions and the screens you go through to very carefully determine not only your level of Candida, but whether you’ve got Candida or not, and it’s based on tens of thousands of patients. It’s not something I just plucked out of the air yesterday or found on Google somewhere and quickly slapped it up. This is a carefully designed quiz, so do that quiz.

The other thing I want you to do is to read some of my male articles on yeastinfection.org. There’s a whole section for guys there. I’ve seen a lot of guys like you over the years with jock itch, with toenail fungus, with skin rashes, with gut problems, with all kinds of manifestations of yeast infections, so I believe I’m well positioned to help guys like you out there with this problem right now. So that’s where you can go to.

If you’ve got a lot of problems and you’re really in doubt, you can always go to your doctor and ask for an assessment to check out what you’ve got. You can also ask for a skin scraping and culture to see whether they can actually grow a fungus off the skin. Don’t be embarrassed. Go to the doctor. Doctors are well trained to check this out. You don’t have to take the treatment necessarily, but if you’re really concerned and you’ve got high anxiety about it, maybe get checked out first.

I’ve got plenty of solutions for you, so get checked out first to determine if you’ve got a male yeast infection. There are different types of infections that can affect the groin region of the male, but it sometimes pays to get checked out first. Natural treatment is the way to go, and you can see about that in other videos that I’ve made regarding male yeast infections.

I hope that answers your question on where do you go. First do the quiz, check out your severity, get a diagnosis if you’re concerned about it, read some of my articles, tune into my other videos on this YouTube channel because there are a lot of male videos on here, and drop me a line if you’ve got a real concern and a consultation is possible, too.

I hope that gives you some information. Thanks for tuning in.

Before you leave the page make sure to watch My TOP 5 Candida Fighting Foods. I share my 5 favorite foods that beat candida overgrowth. The video is on my youtube channel and you can click here to watch it. Let me know if you have any other questions.